The Write Launch
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Thank you for your interest in submitting to The Write Launch.
** Submissions will open in July. It will be announced here, in our newsletter, on social media, and on our website. Thank you.**
The Write Launch is an online literary magazine publishing creative works of short story, poetry, creative nonfiction, long short story, and novel excerpts. Please browse the site and read previous issues before submitting.
- The Write Launch is published on the 1st of each month (except when the 1st of the month is a holiday, in which case The Write Launch is published the following day).
- Authors can expect a response 21 to 30 days after submission.
- Submit to only one category in one submission period.
- Copyright belongs to the author and will be included on each work.
- Submissions must be original work not previously published in any format.
- Editorial staff selects images for published works. Please do not send photos with your submission.
- Works selected for publication will be edited for grammatical errors.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted but please withdraw your submission if accepted elsewhere.
- The Write Launch has a $5 submission fee.
- Please direct all comments or questions to email@example.com.
A Feedback option is also now available for each category. Selecting the feedback option for your submission does not guarantee your submission will be selected for publication online, but it does guarantee a summary of insights and recommendations on your work. Editor’s feedback response will be completed within 21 to 30 days after submission date.