The Write Launch
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Thank you for your interest in submitting to The Write Launch.
The Write Launch is currently closed for submissions, but we will reopen submissions in November. Please check back soon for more details. Thank you!
The Write Launch is an online literary magazine publishing creative works of poetry, short story, long short story, novel excerpt, and creative nonfiction. Browse the site and read previous issues before submitting.
- The Write Launch is published on the 1st of each month (exceptions: April 3, July 5, and October 2).
- General category submissions open on the 15th of each month and close on the 30th.
- Submit in one category in one submission period.
- Submissions must be original work not previously published in any format.
- Include a brief biographical statement in the third person (published with accepted work).
- Proofread your submission.
- If a simultaneous submission is accepted elsewhere, notify The Write Launch and withdraw your submission.
- Work selected for publication is edited for punctuation and grammatical errors. Only Word documents are accepted, and any edits and/or suggested revisions prior to publication will be completed using Track Changes and sent to writer via Submittable for pre-publication approval.
- Editorial staff selects images for published works. Please do not send photos with your submission.
- Writers’ own the copyright on their work.
- The Write Launch has a $5.00 submission fee.
Please send any comments or questions to email@example.com.